Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Paul & Danielle's Engagement Shoot

This past Sunday I had the amazing opportnity to shoot some engagement photos for Danielle and Paul. I have known Danielle for around 10 or so years. Our aunts were best friends, so we hung out every summer vacation. Already being married myself, it was a blast to be a part of Danielle's engagement, and pre-wedding events!

Check out my top picks below!



Nothing like a little {Bubble Blowing} to bring a genuine smile to anyones face!
Atop the Ira Keller Fountain

We happened to walk past this clock in the park blocks at PSU,
so of course we needed to get some pictures here!
Danielle wanted to take some pictures in Powell's Bookstore, they both had so much energy throughout the morning, playing on the ladder was hilarious!

I loved the great location ideas Danielle came up with!
Paul even found this {AMAZING} billboard to use as a backdrop!
Tanner Springs Park ~ Pearl District ~ Portland, Oregon



2 comments:

  1. These all look great!!! Good work!!!!!!
    The one I am particular in love with is the one right above the clock photo...in the street...SO sweet...

    ReplyDelete